Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nissan JUKE-R: The Craziest Crossover Yet!

From this....


...to this.


Not only does the car have a sporty body kit for a lowered look, black-finished wheels, and a GTR suspension, but the JUKE-R will come with a Nissan GTR engine, a twin-turbo 3.8L V6 pushing out more than 500 horses. There are two reactions to this truly Frankenstein creation. A) What were you thinking Nissan! or B) That... is... so... COOL! I have to say I'm a bit in between and skeptical. A high center-of-gravity sports car doesn't seem too practical to me. However, it looks quite promising. Nissan claims that the crossover can accelerate zero to 60 in 3.7 seconds. It has a stripped inside, lacking rear seats and the original floor. Instead, a rolling cage is fitted in the JUKE-R for that rollover protection... cough.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would, indeed, consider it a super car, since the GTR is a super car in my opinion.

      Delete